- Participants MUST arrive for registration 30 minutes before class begins on the first day.
- Participants MUST bring the following information to registration: driver’s license number, Social Security number and court documents showing the Court name and Cause number (sometimes referred to as a Case or Docket number)
- Persons 15 and under MUST be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at the time of registration.
- Class fee of $60.00 for the MIP Class and $99 for DWI Class is payable by cash, check**, money order or on our website with a credit card via Paypal. ONLY participants who have prepaid their class fee are guaranteed a place in the class.
- Late arrivals will not be admitted to class and will forfeit class fee.
- The DWI Education Program is a 12-hour course presented in three 4-hour sessions.
- The MIP program is a 6-hour course presented in two 3-hour sessions.
- Classes must be taken in correct sequence (Session 1, Session 2, Session 3).
- It is the student's responsibility to turn the certificate of completion in to the court. There is a certificate replacement fee of $20.00
** Returned check fee is $25